Thirteen easy-to-teach lessons guide teacher preparation and student application, both in class and at home through Welcome Time Activities, the four steps of Bible learning and application, and Extra Time activities. Understanding the Bible sections provide background information about the passage used. Teacher Tips share insights about understanding preschoolers, with concrete suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience. Every lesson presents an interactive Bible story, review activities, and memory verse practice. Encourages children to remember the day's Bible truth during the week.
Need one per class or teacher.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for the class
- Teacher Tips share insights about understanding preschoolers, with concrete suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Getting Ready for the Bible: a time of sharing to help preschoolers actively participate and build relationships with each other and the teacher
- Bible Story Time: includes the Bible Story, Bible Story Review Activity and Questions, and Bible Memory Verse
- The Bible and Me: three activity choices to help preschoolers explore what they have learned in the Bible story and connect it to their lives
- Going Home with the Bible: application step to help preschoolers take what they have learned into the week at home
- Quarterly supply list
- Worship Time options
- Ideas for early arrivers and to fill extra time