Each of the 13 lessons contains step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and lead the discussion, with Bible background, tips for teaching high school students, and a variety of activities to help your students learn and apply the Bible lesson. The Teacher's Guide directs teachers as you use the brand-new student magazine, Blueprint, providing the exact location for each lesson, along with the additional articles, to help facilitate in-class use.
Need one per class or teacher.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for class
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Connecting with God's Word: an intro step to get kids engaged with the topic of the week
- Studying God's Word: the Bible study step where kids will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Interacting with God's Word: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help kids explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Applying God's Word: application step to help kids take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
- Free Online Resource for Teens
Real Life Downloaded (RLD) connects each week with timeless Bible truths to timely current events. RealLifeDownloaded.com offers optional materials for Steps 1 and 4 of the week's lesson, to provide an in-depth, current event study of the lesson materials.