Teachers can send home this four-page leaflet to help Bible lessons thrive in students' hearts and minds at home. Each weekly paper presents the Bible story, a contemporary story, and family suggestions for extending the Bible lesson at home during the week.
Need one per student.
- Family Cover Wrap gives an overview of each lesson, provides the unit memory verse, one family activity related to the unit theme, and Spiritual Snippets give parents age-appropriate suggestions for developing spiritual disciplines in their kids
- All new contemporary stories centered on the lesson focus with consistent characters
- Different contemporary story formats to encourage early readers-rebus, storybook, and comic
- Talk Time encourages family discussion and application
- Student and family activities coincide with lessons
- Caterpillar helps kids with pronunciation, suggests discussion questions, and more